I was in a meeting a few weeks ago and obviously not concentrating when I wrote down the points below in ten minutes.
The feedback so far has been positive – see what you think..
1. All our content should be shareable and findable online
2. All our staff should be digitally competent, understand the digital environment and feel confident working in it
3. All our staff can and should contribute, appropriately, to our digital channels
4. The NAO Code of Conduct applies to all our digital activities
5. We ask for feedback online, welcome it and follow up any actions
6. We focus on our known user needs if we do not know what these needs are we will find out
7. We create content that our users tell us they want and find useful
8. We create accessible content which is clear, plain, easy to read; and technically accessible
9. We use metrics to measure and improve what we do online
10. We use our digital engagement lifecycle when we interact with our audiences